Vaseline is a triple-filtered substance, which ensures it is free from
impurities and safe to use. While Vaseline is the name, the product is
actually petroleum-jelly based product. In the past several years, we’ve
seen Vaseline, or petroleum-jelly, make its way to skin creams, soaps,
cleansers, deodorants, lotions, and many more skin and hair products.
There are so many ways you can use Vaseline. For example, mothers use it
to prevent diaper rash. You can also use it to protect yourself from
minor cuts and burns and to soften your skin.
The main benefit of Vaseline is that it helps lock in moisture, which is why many people use it for dry and cracked skin.
Today, however, we will talk about a simple trick for removing unwanted
hair on your body. And yes, you can use this trick for hair anywhere on
How to use Vaseline to remove unwanted hair?
In most cases, people use this trick to remove hair on their armpits.
Other problematic areas include hair on the upper part of the lips,
pubic area, and the legs.
You will need only four simple ingredients for this trick. And we can surely bet you have all of them in your kitchen cabinet.
Here are the ingredients:
- – 1 tablespoon of gram flour
- – ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder
- – 3 tablespoons of milk powder
- – ½ teaspoon of Vaseline
How to do it?
- Start by mixing all the ingredients except for Vaseline in a mixing bowl. Make sure you have a smooth and thick paste
- Add half a teaspoon of Vaseline, and continue mixing
- Apply the paste on your skin in direction of hair growth in problem areas
- Leave the paste to dry completely, it usually takes 5 to 10 minutes
- Once the paste is dry, remove in the opposite direction of hair growth. Wash your skin with warm water afterward, and that is it
- You can repeat the process on a daily basis, which will save you a
trip to the beauty salon. The trick is especially handy for women who
hate hair on their upper lips, but they do not want to go to the salon
for few hairs